Wagstaffe Hall is situated on the waterfront, at 55 Wagstaffe Avenue, Wagstaffe, overlooking the scenic Brisbane Water.
The Hall is available for hire for weddings, parties, meetings, concerts, seminars etc. It can seat approx. 120 people in concert or meeting format OR up to 100 people when seated at long tables for a wedding, or party.
At one end of the Hall is a stage, and on the waterfront-side there are double glass doors opening onto a large verandah, and garden area.
The Hall features the following facilities:
Included in basic hire fee:
- Modern kitchen area incl. two ovens, cooktop, microwave, refrigerator, sinks, and instant hot-water system
- 12 x small square tables - seating up to 4 people each
- 30 x stackable chairs
- Air Conditioning
- Audio amplifier with accessible inputs & front and rear speakers
- Cable microphones
PLUS following equipment available at additional, nominal charge:
- 16 x large rectangular tables - seating up to 8 people each
- 120 x additional stackable chairs
- 1 x high quality baby grand piano (for experienced players only!)
Advanced Audio Visual equipment - as follows:
- Digital (overhead) projector & remote
- DVD player & remote
- facility to connect DVD or computer VGA port to projector
- wireless microphone